How does this work?
- Choose – Pick the service that best suits your needs.
- Answer – I’ll send a questionnaire for you to complete. Upon receipt of info & any applicable fee payment, planning begins.
- Plan – We’ll design the perfect itinerary together. I’ll inform you of deposits needed, cancellation policies & fees, and discuss travel insurance options.
- Confirm – I’ll book everything and provide a personalized itinerary
- Go – You depart and enjoy your trip. I’ll be available to answer any questions and deal with any emergencies.
Complimentary Consultations – Free
30 minute phone consultation to discuss your needs, evaluate your travel requirements, and discuss next steps.
Custom Domestic Itinerary – $129
Includes a detailed daily trip schedule and bookings for hotels, airfare, transportation, attractions, activities, tours, as well as local dining recommendations.
Custom International Itinerary – $249*
Includes destination research, a proposal with 2 options, a detailed daily trip schedule, and bookings for hotels, airfare, transportation (trains, car rentals, ferries), tours, and activities. Local dining recommendations will be provided. *Note: Quoted planning fee is based on a 7 to 10 day vacation for a family of four to two destination cities. Increases to trip duration, participants, and/or destinations may be quoted at a higher rate.
Schedule a consultation
Schedule a free or a more extensive appointment to discuss your needs
Request a free quote
Complete the form briefly describing your travel needs to receive a free quote
Don’t look anywhere else if you are planning to go away. Marisa’s unique approach will provide you with the best vacation you’ve ever had!!! I am generally a DIY travel planner but when I ran out of ideas for my next family vacation, I got in touch with Marisa. I knew she loved traveling herself, […]
You won’t meet another travel agent like her. You won’t meet someone more invested in your experience. She wants you to see the world. She wants you to make priceless memories with your loved ones, and she can help you do it because it’s her super power. Read Full Testimonial
* A Note About Travel Budgeting
- Food expenses are only included in pricing for all-inclusive resorts or cruises.
- Dining preferences vary by individual, as do the options available at each destination city. While I can give you a general idea of a per day cost, it’s difficult to give an accurate estimate.